We manufacture, export and supply the best quality Nonwoven Geo Bags. Designed with utmost precision, the Nonwoven Geo Bags are Geo-synthetic in nature and are made out of polyester & polypropylene. Every bag is inhale stitched from three sides and is open from one side. It is used for the protection of hydraulic structures and riverbanks from severe erosion and scouring. Buyers can place orders of Nonwoven Geo Bags in small as well as bulk quantities.
· Good filtration as the pore size are small but the permeability is high
· Protects the terrestrial habitat
· Good abrasive resistance
· Fabric stability is more than in woven fabric
· Higher thickness which ensures good puncture resistance
· Easily available
· Implemented easily
· Easy to transport when empty
· Available in various sizes to fit specific applications
· Abrasive Resistance :- In case of non-isotropic material > 12 kn/ m for machine direction Above tolerance will be 10 % Sewing is done by stitching machine
· The number of stitch per inch > 5
· The two lines of stitches should be within 5 mm distance with a margin of 2 mm from the edge of the Nonwoven Geotextile to the center line between the two seams
· The tolerance is 3 mm in each direction. The thread used for stitching is polyester thread
Above properties are based on TRV and are true to our present state of knowledge.
· Geo Bags Size : 1M. X 0.70 M