|Home||» Products||» Agriculture Equipment||» Pre Cleaner|
These Seed Cleaners / Grain Cleaners are suitable for the efficient cleaning of various cereal seeds, oilseeds , forestry seeds, fodder seeds, pulses etc. eg. wheat, paddy, maize, bajra, urd, moong, gram, soyabean, sunflower, mustard, jowar, barley, coffee seeds, etc. by removing lighter impurities like chaff, husk, dust & dirt/sand and also oversize & undersize impurities from the raw Seed/Grain.
TECHNICAL DETAILS :
Salient Features :
· Robust machine of all steel & welded construction with structural framework.
· Feed hopper with fluted roller & feed control.
· Dynamically balanced Aspirator Fan (Blower).
· Variable air aspiration with stepless Air Control.
· Air Chamber, Screen deck assembly & Spouts are self emptying type.
· High carbon steel strip hangers and balanced eccentrics with connecting rod for screen deck oscillation.
· Interchangeable, burrs & curvatures free, easily changeable Screens/Sieves.
· Provision of Bag holders at bagging off height & belt guard.
Standard Accessories :
2-meter long air trunk, 1 no. - air bend , one set of 3 or 2 screens for one particular crop seed, tool kit.
Optional Accessories :
Cyclone dust collector, Additional Air Trunk & Air bend, Additional Screens for various crop seeds, Surge Bin & Feeding Elevator.
NB - Indicates Nylon Brush Screen Cleaning System.
RB - Indicates Rubber Ball Screen Cleaning System.
Screen Arrangement :
· TOP/MIDDLE SCREEN : Removes oversize impurities/ material from the raw seed/grain.
· BOTTOM SCREEN : Removes undersize impurities/ material from the seed/grain received through the top/middle screen.
Raw Seed/Grain is fed into the feed hopper and is evenly distributed by a fluted feed roll through a controlled feed gate on the top Screen. Before falling over the top screen, seeds/grains are subjected to the primary air aspiration that separates lighter impurities chaff, straw dust etc. Seed/Grains are then passes through three/two screen separations according to width & thickness. After passing through screen separations, cleaned grains/seeds pass through Secondary air aspiration (in case of double stage air aspirations system) where remaining lighter impurities are separated. Final seed/grain and impurities are collected separately through discharge spouts into the bags holded on the bag holders
We plan, design, supply, install & Commission Seed/Grain Processing & handling plants for spice/grain/pulses/oil seeds etc on TURNKEY BASIS..
Due to constant research & development all designs & specifications are subjected to change without prior intimation.