|Home||» Products||» Agriculture Equipment||» SEED GRADER|
This Seed Cleaners (Air-Screen Cleaner) is mainly suitable for the cleaning and grading of various spice seeds like Coriander, Cummin, Fennel, Arvain, Fenugreek etc. It is also suitable for cleaning and grading various cereal seeds, Oil seeds, Forestry seeds, Fodder seeds, Pulses etc. like Wheat, Paddy, Maize, Bajra, Urd, Moong, Gram, Soyabean, Sunflower, Mustard, Jowar, Barley, Coffee Seeds, etc.
TECHNICAL DETAILS :
Salient Features :
· All steel and robust construction-long life.
· Balanced aspirator fan for vibrationless and smooth working.
· Low Level feed hopper with rubber feed roll and controlled feed gate.
· Independent and stepless variable air control.
· Traveling nylon brush screen cleaning system for grading screens and mechanical rubber beaters for top screen.
· Self emptying type sieve deck assembly, spouts and air expansion chambers.
· Interchangeable and easily replaceable sieves, Grading sieves are mounted on light weight, durable square steel pipe frame to give longer life and flat surface of the sieve.
· Pulley guard and inside light system-for safe and easy working.
· Brush trolley rollers with bearing.
Standard Accessories :
2-meter long air trunk, 1 no. air bend , one set of 3-screens for one particular crop seed and toolkit.
Optional Accessories :
Cyclone dust collector, Additional Air Trunk & Air bend, Additional Screens for various crop seeds.
Note : No elevator is required to feed this seed grader as feeding is with pneumatic suction.
Screen Arrangement :
· TOP SCREEN : Removes oversize material / impurities.
· MIDDLE SCREEN : Grades the material received through the top screen. The good/desired material passes over and the undersize material passes through this section & fall over the bottom screen.
· BOTTOM SCREEN : Grades the under size material received through the middle screen. The cleaned under size material passes over and the under size impurities passes through this screen.
Seeds/Grains are fed into the feed hopper, are lifted by aspiration and fall on the top. During lifting process, the heavier matters like stones, iron pieces etc. are separated and drop on the floor. Before falling over the top screen, seeds/grains are subjected to the primary air aspiration which removes dust, straw, chaff and the other lighter impurities. Seed/Grains then pass through three screen arrangement for separation according to width & thickness. After passing over the middle screen, the graded seed/grain is again subjected to second stage air aspiration for removal of deceased grain/seed and left over lighter impurities. The final product (first grade), second grade and impurities are collected separately.
We plan, design, supply, install & Commission Seed/Grain Processing & handling plants for spice/grain/pulses/oil seeds etc on TURNKEY BASIS. Seed/Grian testing lab equipments are also supplied by us.
Due to constant research & development all designs & specifications are subjected to change without prior intimation.